Thursday, August 1, 2013

My New July Favorite Beauty YouTube Channels - 2013

Hi guys, I found some new beauty and hair channels on YouTube in June and July that I found that I have grown to like very much. I want to share these channels with you since I know how hard it is to find great beauty and fashion videos to watch. I have been watching these particular channels for one to two months and I think they have passed my favorites test, so here we go!


Below are some new channels that I stumbled upon, some are already very popular and some are not, check them out and subscribe.

BYoonique - I found Yoon first on her vlogs on YouTube, she lives in Manhattan, New York and I love her vlogs (TheVeryBerrieLife)  and she mentioned she had a beauty channel. Yoon has beautiful skin and I love tips for maintaining skin and I wanted to know what she did and the products she uses. Yoon also has a great since of style, love the way she dresses and accessorizes her outfits.  Check her out you will love her!

EssieButton - Again, I also watch alot of vlogs and that's where I originally found Essie. She is great on camera with giving her beauty and fashion tips. Check out her vlog its fab at EssieButtonVlogs.

FabulasityIsMe - I was always subscribed to her channel but never took the time to really watch it and some comments came in for me to check out more of her videos. I like her makeup tutorials and she has great taste in clothes and looks fabulous wearing them, so now I'm hooked.

Faradhukai - Gorgeous girl with excellent natural skincare, hair and makeup tips, she's awesome. You will get hooked watching many of her videos in a row because she has incredible hair and natural skin and you will want to know what she does to maintain her look.

StilaBabe09 - I got a few comments from people that asked me to check out StilaBabe09's channel and I did. I already know she is one of the top gurus statistically but I never watched her. Actually, I enjoyed her very much, she's young, colorful and full of energy giving beauty, fashion and DIY tips.

SunKissAlba - Super gorgeous and I was curious to check out her videos when I saw her on another beauty gurus channel when she was at IMATS conference this year. She is extremely popular and I checked out her videos and enjoyed her beauty and natural hair videos the most.

Taren916 - I first discovered Taren when I found a video of her getting her natural hair styled and cut at the salon. She has beautiful hair that she grew out all on her own and she has alot of energy on camera that keeps you up and alert, lol. Her hair and beauty videos are very informative, inspiration and fun to watch so enjoy.

Do you have any new favorite channels you have grown to love? If so feel free to post them below so I can review them and maybe they will make the list for next month. But they better be good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment